Saturday, May 31, 2008

people here talk amazing

It's only been a little while since I've gotten here, but already I remember part of why I love this place. The people here crack me up.

- lady at Bed, Bath, and Beyond: "Y'all be buying these lint rollers like y'all gonna have a rolling party! Back in my day, when we had a rolling party, it wasn't with these!"
^ I will invite this woman to whatever parties I have in the future. Rolling or not.

And no, the APAICS office still doesn't have that many windows. Therefore, my amazing bosses have installed this fake window. It's kinda bad-ass. Just sayin'. It's like you're in the islands, but you're not, because you're in the ISLAND OF NON-PROFIT DOMINATION. to the maxx unlimited. The APAICS interns come in on June 9. Since I know one of them, and three of them are supposedly already cool, this should be hilar. We shall see.

My roommates and apartment kick serious ass, by the way. But I knew they would, so that's not really a surprise.

1 comment:

keyclubfreeeek said...

-_- the ONE week i don`t check cuz of finals or wtv, you like mass produce blogs @.@

heehee i thought you meant fake windows as in like...painted on >.>

<34