Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i'm soooo graceful, call me miss swan

On the first day on the job, I managed to spill a bunch of chili in the DOT kitchen. WOOOOHOOOO I'M SO GRACEFUL YOU SHOULD GIVE ME GIRL HAIR AND CALL ME KRISTI YAMAGUCHI. (no, don't do that, that would be an insult to her forrealz)

Yet, people liked me better because of it. I tried to clean up what I could of it with a bunch of napkins, and I guess people saw that and one lady came up to me afterwards and was like "you know, you're a nice man for doing that. Most people woulda just walked away."

Which lends itself to the fact that if people in government would actually clean up after their own mistakes once in a while, we wouldn't have as many issues. Hmmmmm. I WONDER WHY. Take responsibility for yourself, kiddos. Please.

Spent the day at a conference about the Air Transit Access Act. I actually thought it was quite interesting, but then again, I'm that much of a transit geek. Talking about regulations regarding codeshares was actually really cool. It's going to be interesting to see if this affects how the airline alliances do anything because I know there's some hella disparate service and hella dissent (especially from the EU airlines).

And I got my new laptop. Thank goodness. Gratuitous webcam test.

1 comment:

keyclubfreeeek said...

:) that`s sweet - in a clumsy way.

p.s. lovelyy picture

<34